On our site we issue third-party cookies. These third-party cookies are subject to the privacy policies defined by the respective party issueing such cookies. No other party will be able to access these.
On our website we use Mark&Mini, Google Analytics en DeltaProjects cookies for analysis:
The Mark&Mini cookies facilitate website analysis, improving website experience and relevancy. They also enable serving more relevant communication online by sharing cookies selections (Audiences) with Online Advertising partners like Adobe Systems, Google, AdForm and LiveRamp.
Additional information on the Mark&Mini cookie and privacy policies as well for unregistering acceptance of this cookie, please visit: http://www.markandmini.com/privacy
Background information on Google Analytics - and related cookies as well as links to register/unregister can be found on: https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated
Data Protection Officer
In addition to the Privacy Officer, EDM Digital Solutions has also appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO). The EDM Digital Solutions DPO monitors the compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation, data protection provisions and the policy that EDM Digital Solutions has drawn up with regard to the protection of personal data. In this context, the following can be declared:
EDM Digital Solutions declares that it will guarantee the privacy of those involved, in accordance with its core privacy values:
- Relevant communication;
- Always a Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA);
- Filters are always followed;
- Special personal data is not processed;
- Security and procedures are in order;
- Rights of the consumer are well secured in procedures and actions.
EDM Digital Solutions declares that it will guarantee the privacy of those involved, including by means of compliance with the following:
- EDM Digital Solutions has taken technical and organisational security measures, an information security policy has been applied and internal authorisations have been granted;
- EDM Digital Solutions is ISO 27001-certified and is subject to regular audits;
- EDM Digital Solutionsprocesses personal data only based on a signed processor agreement;
- A Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) is always performed at several points in the processing process;
- EDM Digital Solutions does not exceed its role as the “processor”; personal data is not used for other purposes;
- EDM Digital Solutions has appointed a Privacy Officer and Data Protection Officer.
Security (ISO 27001)
EDM Digital Solutions is ISO 27001-certified by Bureau Veritas and operates an up-to-date information security policy in accordance with the ISO 27001 security standard. EDM Digital Solutions security measures include:
- Access control and authorisation of employees;
- All employees must make a code of conduct declaration and are obliged to maintain confidentiality;
- Own secure server centre in the Netherlands;
- Use of processor agreements;
- In-house Privacy Officer for questions from consumers and structural consultation with and advice from the in-house Data Protection Officer;
- Use of a secure environment for secure exchange of files.
In the context of privacy and security, EDM Digital Solutions does not send or receive any data by e-mail. EDM Digital Solutions also always uses a secure online transfer environment.
The EDM Digital Solutions employees designated for this purpose can create an account for you immediately, after which a username and password are provided to you via various channels. Thank you in advance for your co-operation in maintaining the privacy of your and our data.
FOR CONSUMERS: RIGHT OF VIEWING, CORRECTION AND OBJECTION
Day in, day out, data ensures that organisations can adapt themselves to you better. That’s why it’s important for you to know how this happens and how you can view or correct your data or unsubscribe yourself.
EDM Digital Solutions has put all the information that’s important to you on its website Evenoverdata.nl. On this website, we inform you about the services we provide to our customers and the purposes for which your personal data is used. You can also use your right to view, correct and object to the use of your data.
The general terms and conditions of EDM Digital Solutions apply to the general business operations.